This program has been reported to be unavailable on a regular basis.
This implies that we are unable to provide universally applicable download links, relevant version information.
The HP Print Diagnostic Utility 1.1 is a software utility developed by HP to diagnose and fix common problems with HP Deskjet Printers.
(download file name IJS_PDU0101_NN_W32_U_WW.exe 625.67k, program installed as PrintUtil.exe 663552 bytes).
This utility can be installed on Windows 2000, XP and Vista.
The software is intended to help the user to identify and fix most common issues related to HP Deskjet Printers.
1) The utility checks for connections to the printer and communication between the host and the printer and also the power conditions.
2) The utility checks for proper configuration of the System Spooler Service on the host and re-start the service as required.
3) The printer status can be controlled by changing the states from Offline, Paused and Resume.
4) Check and fix device manager issues and force re-scan of plug-and-play devices if required.
5) Prining Port configurations can also be managed with this utility as it checks if the printer is configured to use the correct USB or DOT4 ports.
The utility cannot diagnose problems with USB cables and malfunctioning ports.